Where we take effect?
Turned towards the humans and the world!
We want to be a church with the people and for the people in Stuttgart's West. This is why we get involved in multifaceted ways in our neighborhood:
- Each winter, from November to March, we invite the 0-3-years-old children with their parents to our winter playground for playing and socializing.
- Each Monday, we open our BuS-counselling service where people who experience a life crisis, are supported and consulted with their marriage and family problems. Appointments and more information can be found here: www.bus.diakoniewerk-bw.de (only in German).
- Each Tuesday and Thursday, we and the "Circle of Friends of the Refugee Housing Stuttgart-West" offer help to the refugee children regarding their homework. For more information refer to www.freundeskreis-fluechtlinge-stuttgart-west.de (only in German).
- From Monday to Friday the Bethelkirche provides a day nanny initiative with its rooms. Children between the age of 1-3 are taken care of by two self-employed day nannys.
- The first Sunday of each month, we warmly invite all visitors of the Bethelkirche to a joint lunch.